Visiting and Admissions

Want to know more about Engineering Physics or arrange a visit? Please contact Michelle Sonderman through the Engineering Physics undergraduate program requests form. You can also attend general tours of North Campus, home of Michigan Engineering, through the college website.Incoming freshmen or transfer students who want to join the program, please apply through the College of Engineering. The University of Michigan uses the Common Application. Current U-M students considering Engineering Physics should meet with Michelle Sonderman or Professor Michael Atzmon to discuss declaring the major or transferring from another college.

ENG 100 students learning outside.